A Dream Come True...

I have always dreamed of living in New York City for a summer - enjoying the park, the shopping and the sites but as a local not a tourist. All the pieces have come together and my dream has come true. Getting to share all of this with family and friends will make this an unforgettable summer...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Day 29

So this is it....went for a long run this morning to say goodbye to my park....:( I have had the best time imaginable.....Thank you to everyone who has followed my blog....this was such a good idea...I will always have this to look back on....I truly feel blessed to have had these wonderful experiences and appreciate all of the people who helped to make this so wonderful!! I love you all.....see you in Arizona.....til next time!! :)

4 comments:

  1. See even I cried reading your last blog entry...and your coming home to see me. This can not be the last time you have this amazing adventure...we will make this happen again!!! Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,
    Thanks for taking me on vacation with you! Everyday I would get up and read your blog and wonder "what are we going to do today?" I felt like I was right there with you! Since we haven't gone anywhere this summer I enjoyed your vacation with you! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog reads like a wonderful short story. I am glad that your time in New York was everything that you wanted it to be. I really enjoyed spending time with you and your family. We will see you in September.
    Love,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it Frenchie :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete