A Dream Come True...

I have always dreamed of living in New York City for a summer - enjoying the park, the shopping and the sites but as a local not a tourist. All the pieces have come together and my dream has come true. Getting to share all of this with family and friends will make this an unforgettable summer...

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday Day 27

Woke up early and went for a great 5 miler in the park....it was pretty hot and humid but it felt great...Jimmy and Leighann got ready early to catch the 11:30 train out of Penn to the Island. For some reason the station at 86th is closed again so they just took a cab. Alone again...but this time it's for my last few days..........So today I started packing...and doing some laundry. Then I went to see Mary Poppins....alone..its was fun and all but sort of strange not having someone to share it with....I took the subway to 66 th st. and walked around checking out some discount stores and then headed home. I stopped along the way to pick up dinner....a chicken parmigian panini...yum....home, bed early......I'm tired....:) til tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment