A Dream Come True...

I have always dreamed of living in New York City for a summer - enjoying the park, the shopping and the sites but as a local not a tourist. All the pieces have come together and my dream has come true. Getting to share all of this with family and friends will make this an unforgettable summer...

Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 10 cont....

Spent the day with my sisters...shopping of course..Donna and I went to The Running Company up on 13rd and 6th ave....i helped her buy new running clothes and shoes. The salesperson actually offered me a job lol....We then traveled to Macys and then off to Penn to pick up Jo and then Macys again...What is it about that store??? It was absolutley mobbed again...go figure?? We got back to the apartment about 8 and opened a bottle of wine. We didn't go to eat until 10:30....I would never think to do that at home...We went to CArmine's on Broadway and had a wonderful Italian meal....took half of it home!! off to bed at 12:30...big day tomorrow..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment