A Dream Come True...

I have always dreamed of living in New York City for a summer - enjoying the park, the shopping and the sites but as a local not a tourist. All the pieces have come together and my dream has come true. Getting to share all of this with family and friends will make this an unforgettable summer...

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 7

Monday...Got out for a long run this morning...6 miles in the park. It was very hot and humid...Home for a quick shower and then off to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Very hot sitting on the ferry, but it got moving and gave us a cool breeze..Statue was great of course...I was looking foward to going to Ellis Island to look up my ancestors and i wasn't disappointed. You pay 5 dollars and they assign you a computer where you put in all of the info that you know....We had a wonderful woman help and I was able to locate my great-grandfather from Italy....I think...I will add more later..off to dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment