A Dream Come True...

I have always dreamed of living in New York City for a summer - enjoying the park, the shopping and the sites but as a local not a tourist. All the pieces have come together and my dream has come true. Getting to share all of this with family and friends will make this an unforgettable summer...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tuesday day 22

This is my last day with Adam and Katelyn. We have had such a wonderful time. I can't remember when I have spent this much uninterrupted time with my son. He is such a wonderful guy and really is devoted to Katelyn. I also think they have seen New York in a way that they will remember forever. We took a walk down Columbus Ave so they could get some last minute things. We walked down 59th and decided to have a light lunch at Mickey Mantles. Thought we would save some money by ordering appetizers, but the $7.00 beer put us over the top.. Since Adam wanted to go to Quicksilver we had to venture on over to 5th ave.....After getting what they needed we headed home by way of the park...It's funny how we are all drawn to this beautiful piece of heaven. Their Super Shuttle showed up a half hour early and they were off to the airport at 4:00.
After resting my feet a bit, it was off to the market for me to pick up some essentials. Back home to finish some laundry...sheets and towels...Went for a walk around the neighborhood and then home to be for an early night.....next....til tomorrow :)

1 comment: