A Dream Come True...

I have always dreamed of living in New York City for a summer - enjoying the park, the shopping and the sites but as a local not a tourist. All the pieces have come together and my dream has come true. Getting to share all of this with family and friends will make this an unforgettable summer...

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 10 Sistas

So I finished my day off yesterday with a little shopping down Broadway..took the subway to 72, but found the same stores as in my neighborhood..Gap, Banana...did go to Loft, which is so different from our Loft...Anyway walked uptown a bit too.. Very quiet evening, spent a lot of time on the computer. After going to Ellis Island and looking up my family I found quite a few members there and continued my search last night..I called my parents and they were able to give me more names. So interesting.
Up early today...The plan is to meet Donna at Penn at 12, she comes in on the LIRR and then we will go back and meet Joann at 7 who comes in on Amtrak. Have to find a fun place for dinner....I did pass Carmines yesterday....more Italian?? Sure...I will add to this later.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment