A Dream Come True...

I have always dreamed of living in New York City for a summer - enjoying the park, the shopping and the sites but as a local not a tourist. All the pieces have come together and my dream has come true. Getting to share all of this with family and friends will make this an unforgettable summer...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 9

Went for a long run in the park this morning and then had Italian Ices on the way home...What a great way to cool off in this heat. Yesterday they say was 100 degrees, but I today should be a couple of degrees cooler. After coming home and getting cleaned up Wayne headed for the airport and I headed for the market. I only spent $27.00 because that is all I could carry. I want to go back for some watermelon and cantalope..Now home for some much needed alone time. I think I will go for a walk a little later....til then :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your travel log...I almost feel like I'm with you. Thanks for bringing the city alive through your descriptions and sharing them with all of us. Keep the posts coming, they will be such a wonderful journal of your month!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete