A Dream Come True...

I have always dreamed of living in New York City for a summer - enjoying the park, the shopping and the sites but as a local not a tourist. All the pieces have come together and my dream has come true. Getting to share all of this with family and friends will make this an unforgettable summer...

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday, Day 28

So today is my last full day here...I honestly feel that i have done everything I have set out to do...I have some last minute things to buy, but other than that I am good to go. I miss my husband..:) my daughter and my beautiful grandbabies...I decided to make sure I saw every neighborhood in the city....So I started out at Riverside Park and walked up to 110th st then walked along the north end of the park to 5th avenue...then I cut over to the east side at 86th to Madison, Park and Lexington Ave. My feet really started to hurt...so I took the subway home to take a break, change my shoes and have something to eat....then back out to Bed, Bath and Beyond for some essentials...back home and then out again to buy Ella and Jonah some Crocs from the Croc store....Picked up dinner on the way back...a slice...paired it with some wine...and home again...Had to continue with the packing...it's getting a little scary....hope I can get this all home....off to bed....til tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment